This rule has to do with making the characters do things that screw the other players. The easiest way to this is with cards inserted the deck that have an undesired effect. For Example:
- Now’s My Chance – The character makes a break for the exit. Regardless if the objectives have been met for the scenario, If the character makes it to the exit it is considered a win for that one character. He cannot stop advancing towards except to fight with zombies in the area he moves into (Yes, when people in TV shows screw their friends, they make stupid choices like running into a pack of zombies).
- Oh Look, Something Shiny – The character must leave the group and search a room in a building that no other character is in. He looses any additional actions he may have left after he performs his search and produces an additional noise counter in that area.
- Eff This Guy – The character has decided he doesn’t like another one of the survivors for some reason, He is bent on taking him out. The player must wait for the opportune time to remove the survivor. The criteria are:
- The character must be alone in the room with the target.
- The target character must be wounded.
- The attack must be silent.